Convenient Water Recycling Systems
We know that making the correct choice for waste water treatment is vital. Filtration products should be reviewed thoroughly before purchase to make sure they are a good investment, and a good water recycling system should meet your individual site requirements.
- Above ground
- Fully Automatic or Manual
- Fast Setup
- No Sewer Connection Required (dependent on local government requirements, site requirements or specific handling procedures/requirements of certain waste discharge).
When it comes to Water Recycling and Filtration, Enviro Concepts has tried and tested methods that work excellently with a wide range of applications:
- Pre Discharge systems
- Full Recycling Systems
Different Types of Water Recycling
Figuring out what type of filtration you need is our job, and we do that when we survey your site. But here’s a quick overview of the boundaries that define that survey process and consequently the type of Water Recycling that you will need:
- Primary Solids: This is when varied quantities of solids are produced during washing (dirt, sand, clay, gravel, silt). A collection system is required to gather up these solids. To address this, a pit is generally dug below ground. You can also use an Enviro Concepts wash pad or wash bay that is modular and above-ground, and much more convenient. When using the latter method, the solids are transferred to an Above Ground Solids Settling System after being collected.
- Secondary Solids: Sometimes there are free-floating or suspended solids that don’t immediately sink into a settling tank for collection. This requires a separation filter, and Enviro Concepts addresses this with a Continuous Media System (CMS). It’s similar to a cartridge filter – but you don’t need to change the cartridge. The CMS comes with filter paper (5-micron default size, other micron sizes available). Limiting fine solids early on in the process helps remove the need for maintenance later on (where a more specific filtration method is needed to pick out fine solids).
- Oils and Grease: To effectively remove oil and grease to less than 50 parts per million (PPM), Enviro Concepts utilises an active oil-skimming belt to remove free floating oils.
- Organics: Enviro Concepts’ Bioreactor (containing Biomass) addresses high concentrations of oils and greases, pesticides, organic nitrogen, soaps, light hydrocarbons, antifreeze and various other organics. Biomass contained in the Bio-reactor cultivates surface area to increase Bug growth. After which an automatic dosing system releases the biological product into the waste water system after calculating the optimal digestion rate.
- Emulsified Oils & Grease: Our oil adsorbing media can reduce hydrocarbons to less than 10-PPM. By making multiple passes through the media these emulsified oils can be removed.
- Heavy Metals & Re-circulation Systems: Enviro Concepts uses a secondary polishing system with specialised media for metals present in the wash. Multiple passes through the filter media, also referred to as ‘polishing’, helps us obtain a great metal reduction rate. This essentially means that by filtering to such a fine level, we optimise water clarity, get the most metals out, and we don’t have to spend a lot of downtime on maintenance of pressure-washing equipment.