Wash Pads and Wash Bays
Enviro Concepts is the industry leader in above ground, modular wash pads and wash bays. Our wash pads are manufactured here in Australia and can be installed within 1-2 days. The wash bays can be installed indoors or outdoors, on almost any medium (dirt, concrete, bitumen). Our wash bays have been used for washing cars, trucks, buses, semi-trailers, earth moving equipment, mining equipment, golf buggies, farm vehicles, boats and even helicopters. Depending on the wash bay design, roof, ramps and walls are added.
- Washbay Size: The standard module is 2.4m long x 6.5m wide (including a 0.5m gutter). Modules can be put together to make longer or wider washbays.
- Washbay Construction: Carbon steel construction and hot dip galvanised
- Weight Capacity: 2T, 12T, 20T, 30T, and 75T per axle rating
- Walls and Ramps: Galvanised steel walls are available to prevent over spray and ramp configurations to meet requirements
- Gutter: Collects wash water runoff
- Set up time: 1-2 days
- Warranty: 10 Year structural warranty
- Mechanical Workshops
- Car and Light Vehicles
- Heavy Vehicle including trucks, forklifts, cranes
- Mine Vehicle and Equipment
- Pipe Casings
- Motors and Pump
WASHBAY ADD-ON OPTIONS
WASH BAY CONFIGURATIONS
The structural wash pads can be put together in various configurations to create customised wash bays that offer our clients flexibility in design. Examples of our common wash bay variations are:
EXAMPLE 1: 2 x 2 TONNE WASH PADS WITH WALLS ON 3 SIDES
Designed for car washes, this 2T wash pad can fit into a small space indoors or it can be installed outdoors. The 3 walls create an enclosure and prevents overspray.
Figure 1 shows the drive on, reverse off option, however, the same design can be created for a drive through option with 4 ramps. The size of this customised wash bay: 6.5 long x 4.8 wide.
EXAMPLE 2: 6 x 12T WASHPADS & WALLS FOR TRUCK WASH
Designed for washing trucks and heavy vehicles, this wash bay is customised with 6 wall panels on each side and with a drive through configuration as shown in Figure 2. The 12T pads can support heavy vehicles, including B Doubles and road trains, weighing up to 100 T.
Size of this wash bay with 6 pads: 14.4m long x 6.5 m wide
DOWNLOAD your structural specification sheet on structural washpads or call us for a free estimate by clicking on the link below.